Accommodation Reservation Form
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING THE ACCOMMODATION FORM
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam aan de Amstel has been assigned as official Head
Quarters hotel for the European BSD Conference 2002. Your hotel request can be
processed through the Mercure Hotel via the printable accommodation form.
Single room - EUR 130 per night (excl. breakfast and excl. 5% city tax)
Double room - EUR 150 per night (excl. breakfast and excl. 5% city tax)
American breakfast - EUR 16
Check in: after 3 pm on day of arrival
Check out is before noon.
Download the hotel reservation form
in PDF format
Download the hotel reservation form in
General hotel information
- Cancellations/changes will only be accepted by Mercure Hotel in
- The cancellation policy is in conformity with the Uniform Hotel Conditions
(UVH) and applicable on all reservations.
- Cancelled rooms, for which no cancellation costs are invoiced by
the hotel, will be charged with EUR 25 administration costs.
- If you do not check-in on the above mentioned arrival date,
without written notification, your room will automatically be
cancelled for the rest of the period. The room will become subject to
- When checking out before the confirmed departure date, the hotel
is entitled to charge an early departure fee of EUR 130.
The Mercure hotel requires a deposit of EUR 130 to reserve and confirm
your accommodation request. After receipt of your payment / credit card
guarantee, the required accommodation will be booked and a voucher will
be sent to you. Any deposit will be deducted from your hotel bill by
trading in the voucher at the hotel reception desk.
Method of Payment
Payment may only be made in EURO's, free of bank charges. In the event
of bank charges, EUR 15 will be deducted from your hotel deposit.
- Accepted Credit Cards: Visa, American Express, Eurocard and Diners
- An authorized signature on the accommodation form is required in
order to process any charges to your credit card.
- Please include the name of the participant, address and reference
code BSDCon Europe 2002.
- Payment to bank account 188.8.131.520 of the ABN-AMRO bank
(Amsterdam), the Netherlands, IBAN: ABNANL2A, in the name of Mercure
Hotel Amsterdam aan de Amstel.
- Please include your name, address and reference code BSDCon Europe
Changes or cancellation
The Mercure Hotel requires all changes and/or cancellation requests in
writing. The date of receipt of your written confirmation at Mercure
Hotel will be considered as the date of cancellation.
Refunds will be dealt with after the conference.
Mercure Hotel cannot assume responsibility for any claims, losses,
damages, or expenses arising out of injury, loss, damages of property,
delay or inconvenience for any reason.
Download the PDF version of this
Download the PostScript version of this